What Can You Do?
Can you give up a little of your time and work with us to help make Wargrave a place of safety, wellbeing and possibility.
There are many ways you can be involved with us here at big local, this could be giving up a little of your time.
2 Hours + a month
- Partnership Board – The Partnership meet every month and overview all projects and monitor and agree the spend and much more.
1 Hour + every few months
- Join one of our sub groups – these groups meet local organisations and work with them to develop project idea’s
- Help us to set up or facilitate community events
5-10 mins when you can
- Like our Facebook page – Wargrave Big Local – and share our posts on your wall
- Keep track of what’s happening via Twitter – @BLWargrave and get retweeting
- Give us your ideas about how we can make plans for the future – e mail, phone, tweet, post or fill in our website contact form
- Apply for a Community Chest Grant to run your own project – ring Graham on 01744 417663
For more information or to contact us, please e mail email@example.com, ring 01744 417663 or complete the form below